Your Guide to Industry Changes and What’s Coming Next
Technology companies are at a far greater risk of falling victim to a data breach, suffering damage to their brands, and incurring the costs associated with disruption and downtime, than organizations in any other sector.
With attack surfaces expanding due to digital transformation as well as the growth in cloud-based architectures, more and more opportunities are being created for threat actors. As a result, malicious activity targeted at technology companies is not only set to continue, but increase well into the future.
Download the 2022 Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities in the Technology Sector Report to learn:
- The cybersecurity challenges technology companies of all kinds are facing
- The top technology company attack vectors
- Vulnerability targets and types
- Vulnerability severity and payouts
- The impact and benefits of Bugcrowd’s Security Knowledge Platform™ for technology companies
Get Started with Bugcrowd
Every minute that goes by, your unknown vulnerabilities leave you more exposed to cyber attacks.